Have you experienced violence?
Are you involved in child welfare matters?
The Breaking Free From Violence program will help you navigate these complex systems while supporting your journey toward healing. We provide services by creating circles of care to meet your cultural, mental, physical and spiritual needs.
Feel heard and understood in a safe space.
With an understanding of the unique needs of Indigenous women, our Family Support workers take a culturally rooted and holistic approach to help you.
With a focus on crisis management and mitigating the effects of violence, a Family Support worker can:
- Advocate on behalf of women and their families
- Assist with planning and goal setting
- Liaise with service providers
- Provide conflict resolution
- Navigate the child welfare system
- Focus on crisis management and stabilization of the family
- Provide awareness and education
Breaking Free From Violence
Family Support Program
Phone: (807) 700-7470
Phone: (807) 622-1121
103-100 Anemki Drive
Fort William First Nation, ON