Breaking Free from Violence
Have you experienced violence? Are you involved in Child Welfare matters?
Feel heard and understood in a safe space. With an understanding of the unique needs of Indigenous women, our Family Support workers take a culturally rooted and holistic approach to help you.
For more information, contact: (807) 700-7470 Ext. 203
With a focus on crisis management and mitigating the effects of violence, a Family Support worker can:
- Advocate on behalf of women and their families
- Assist with planning and goal setting
- Liaise with service providers
- Provide conflict resolution
- Navigate the child welfare system
- Focus on crisis management and stabilization of the family
- Provide awareness and education