Transitional Housing & Support Program
Services are provided in the areas of:
- Individual support to address issues of violence and abuse against women and children
- Safety planning
- Developing short and long term goals
- Assisting women in meeting their goals and carrying out transitional plans
- Providing information on a variety of healing methods
- Providing support and/or information on education upgrading, parenting, job training, affordable housing, income support, health and wellness services, legal aid and other services pertaining to women seeking a life free from violence
- Transportation assistance
A Transitional Support Worker can meet with you over a period of days, weeks or months to assist you in establishing yourself in the community.
Our Transitional Housing & Support Workers help women to secure and maintain housing, develop an individual safety and transitional plan, and provide them with helpful community resources.